Saturday 11 June 2016

Pharazyn reserve

On Thursday the 9th of June from 6 and 10 people from room 19 went to Pharazyn reserve which was named after William Pharazyn. Pharazyn reserve used to be a settling pond and when it became a settling pond all the plants got ripped up so every arbor day we plant those plants. On the way there we caught a bus I sat next to Nathan. Nathan forgot his jacket so I lent him my beanie.

When we got there Rob showed us how to plant the plants. Me and Nathan must have planted 12 plants. We saw a frog. It was boring.

When we finished planting Rob took us on a little walk to show us where their team  had not touched. There was so much gorse  everywhere. On my way back Nathan put his beanie over his eyes and I guided him  back onto the bus. I sat next to Wyatt Kieran and Nathan on the way back we saw a large being on a truck go into the expressway. When we got back me and Nathan talked about what we did and realised how boring it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment