Thursday 30 June 2016

To day will be the day


Today will be the day that I will get the news of my life but I do not no.
Hi  my name is Jeremy I have a rear devises called calla calla it kills
sometimes here comes my doctor he
Ses that I will only have two days to live they let me out of the
Hospital when I get home I make a list of all of the
Thing that I have wanted to do since I was a kid
So here it is jumping from a 100 m jumping
Board, skydiving and wall I can't think of any more
So now it's off to the the airport for sky diving
I Am at the airport getting into my skydiving
Gere for some reason I Am not nervous
OK we are at jump height I jump
Out for some reason I pill my
para shot start a way   
I landed perfect
OK so now oft to
The local aquatic
Center i am at the top
Of the diving board looking
Down I jumped of the board I lamed
In A belly flop it hurts when I am out of the pool
It hits me that I Am going to die to night I drive to the
Hospital and that is the last thing I can remember …..

   

8 comments:

  1. you have not put full stops but I like your story

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have not put full stops but I like your story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the story Flynn and that's a good shape for the story but like Jackson said Fullstops...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the story Flynn i think you need to go back over it and fix the spelling mistakes and i also like how you put ... at the end of the story

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool work but are thosec fullstops at the end pease tell me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your story

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your story

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good story sad but good and interesting next time use a dictionary to help you with your spelling.I like the way you masde it short but very interesting

    ReplyDelete